text goes here
Men Stopping Violence has developed a comprehensive training on how to facilitate and administer the BWHD program. This training is being offered to a wide range of agencies and organizations including faith communities and social service agencies.
By the end of the training participants will be able to:
- Utilize the skills necessary to facilitate a BWHD program
- Identify and address key issues in conducting the BWHD program
- Summarize the seven core values of BWHD
- Describe and implement the structure and process of a BWHD session
- Create BWHD activities to be used in their local BWHD program
The training costs $250 and you will receive:
- A detailed facilitation guide
- A model BWHD session
- An instructional DVD
- A template to help design your own BWHD session
Men Stopping Violence (MSV) is pleased to announce our new curriculum: Men At Work: Building Safe Communities. Men At Work is an innovative and multi-disciplinary curriculum that: explores male violence against women in an accessible manner, challenges men to take responsibility for their actions, and provides the educational experience necessary to become allies in ending violence against women. In this three-day training, MSV will provide participants with the knowledge and tools needed to implement Men At Work. Join us in Atlanta for three days of transformation!
When & Where
The training will be held at Men Stopping Violence’s training room, and will begin on February 22nd, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. and end on February 24th, 2017 at 6:15 p.m. Please arrange your travels accordingly to attend the entire training.
What You Will Receive
* Men At Work Instructors’ Manual
* Men At Work Students’ Manual
* Men At Work Facilitation Training
* Men At Work Curriculum Implementation Training
This training has been approved by the Georgia Commission on Family Violence for 20 FVIP hours.
For your convenience, in terms of price and transportation, Men Stopping Violence recommends the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta-Emory University for your stay.